Friday, June 7, 2013

F.O.O.L's Change



Looks like Feed Me and DATA aren't the only ones with upcoming changes in the musical realm. Here's a message from electro giants, F.O.O.L:

"Today I'd like to request the attention of our amazing fans for an unpleasant announcement.

Due to both personal and professional reasons, Oliver will no longer be a part of F.O.O.L Music as of today. 

However I don't want any of you to worry, even the slightest, as this project means the world to me - which is why I would never do anything to jeopardize it, even the least bit. 

As for the musical aspect I can imagine that a lot of you will have concerns about the direction that F.O.O.L will take from this point onward, but you shouldn't. I've always been the sole producer of this project and I don't intend on changing anything moving forward from this. 

I apologize for the lenghty text, but it's important to me that every single one of you understand that F.O.O.L Music will always keep going strong for as long as I'm here to make sure of it."

Glad to know F.O.O.L will keep pushing out tunes! Check out this preview of his next track:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment