Friday, June 7, 2013

Say Hello to Our Newest Affiliate!


Hey everyone! We'd just like to share with you that we have a new affiliate on board with us: Sound Of Vinyl! It's a pretty amazing blog, so you should definitely check it out. Here's a little more on our friends at SOV:

Bio: Mixing my passions for writing and music I created this Sound Of Vinyl blog. I study Journalism at University, I dream of travelling the world, writing for various publications and will have my constant supply of music to keep me going.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Morrissey and The Smiths, but have a lot of love towards loads of other music. It is the one thing I couldn’t live without. There is nothing more exciting than the new song from that hero, the new band that thrills, the intimacy of any live gig as long as you feel connected with the musician on stage.

Site: http://soundofvinyl.wordpress.com/

Contact: soundofvinyl@live.com







One of our favorite posts from them is a critique on Daft Punk's new work, Random Access Memories.

http://soundofvinyl.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/daft-punk-random-access-memories/

No comments:

Post a Comment